Enjoy this quick tutorial on How to Upload and edit Your Logo on Divi
Today we’re going to be showing you How to Upload and edit Your Logo on Divi
SUPER SIMPLE. SUPER EASY.
1. Make sure when you log in you should be looking at your dashboard. (The back end of your WordPress site powered by Influx Entrepreneur.)
2. Scroll down to Divi Theme Settings; click on Theme Options
3. Scroll down to Logo
4. 2 OPTIONS; RESET your Logo to remove your current logo or UPLOAD a New Logo.
5. Save Changes
6. Click on Visit Site
7. Hover over the Name of your site & Click on Theme Customizer 8. Click on Header & Navigation
9. Click on Primary Menu Bar
10. Now here you can edit the Size of your Logo (Height) or even HIDE your Logo.
11. Click PUBLISH & you’re done 🙂
Joining our Influx Entrepreneur family! The possibilities for your Digital Business are ENDLESS. What is a Website with NO LOGO?
There’s no VISUAL REPRESENTATION of you…
So use this quick How-To video to add some spice to your site! Enjoy our quick tutorial on How to Upload and edit Your Logo on Divi
** Don’t have time to manage your Digital Web Store? Go to https://www.InfluxEntrepreneur.com/ **
Enjoy our quick tutorial on How to Upload and edit Your Logo on Divi